About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
"Facts DO NOT cease to exist because they are ignored." I'm a truth-seekin', free-speakin', beat freakin' son of a gun. I'm a Georgian from Germany. I'm a kid in adult's clothing. I'm a philosopher in clown shoes. Do I know me? Well, I know me today, but who will I be tomorrow? Follow along and we'll find out together...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mother Earth

There are times that humble you.
There are times that overwhelm you with Joy.
There are times when you feel empty.
There are times when you feel stuffed.

Stuffed full of food, stuffed full of anger, stuffed full of jealousy, whatever.
But the moments that deliver near-impossible ecstasy?
Worth everything else and more.  Cuz

Life's fucked up no matter what you're on.
And life is beautiful no matter what you're on.
It's all about the lense through which you see life.
If you put in, you will get out.
If you give in, you will live on.

Give in to the whims of your heart,
For the whims of your heart are the needs of the Earth.
You want to live because She needs you to live.
You want to love because She needs love.

Our father, our mother, our god?
Who is he anyway?
She is Love.
And where Love lives, God is near.  

No comments:

Post a Comment