About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
"Facts DO NOT cease to exist because they are ignored." I'm a truth-seekin', free-speakin', beat freakin' son of a gun. I'm a Georgian from Germany. I'm a kid in adult's clothing. I'm a philosopher in clown shoes. Do I know me? Well, I know me today, but who will I be tomorrow? Follow along and we'll find out together...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Proverbs (of mine)

1 Hurry, but don't rush. Be patient, but don't wait.
2 When you tell a story about yourself, it always becomes a story about the world. And when you tell a story about the world, it always becomes a story about you.
3 I am blessed, as are you. If we keep this in mind, you will make it, we will make it, together.
4 A man's name is his badge and his honor; use it carefully and pointedly.
5 Don't fuck with anybody and don't fuck with anybody's stuff, and most of the world will be cool most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment