About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
"Facts DO NOT cease to exist because they are ignored." I'm a truth-seekin', free-speakin', beat freakin' son of a gun. I'm a Georgian from Germany. I'm a kid in adult's clothing. I'm a philosopher in clown shoes. Do I know me? Well, I know me today, but who will I be tomorrow? Follow along and we'll find out together...

Monday, April 6, 2009

ShadSpot

yes indeed you are right here in my Spot
ya bettaaa check ya neck cuz the block is hot
i ammm way sick so ya betta call tha doc
cuz i'mmm livin life high while ya fall like stock
im nooo papa doc i might lean n rock
im like a clock tick tock check tha G shock

like i said livin high sooo close to God
im the man M.V.P. of da whole squad
we way hard, they roll but we roll hotta
why botha, fuck u up n then ya fatha
i gotta lotta hoes flows plus im way smarta
good rides i am fly while u ride marta

now just holla, matter fact just follow
u cant see me dude cuz ya boy here's hollow
like kevin bacon was, in that one flick
i'm earthquakin cuz, 7 1 on tha rich
richter flick'd her after dick sir
im the love docta i keep elixir
a gxxxr like tha bike i am fastaaa
im the lord u a slave call me mastaaaa

lets get it

1 comment:

  1. Ya boy here's hollow,take you over your my host
    once Im done feedin I'll be Swayze I am Ghost
    raise a toast to the fallen and never look back
    Unless he got a bag a weed then Im robbin his sack, rockin a tat, matter of fact got you locked in a trap I got that pied piper flow and Im leadin the pack, the shadspot is sacred but I am eden, got the lyrical fruit that them fakers be fienden, One bite of my line, sends you flowin through time, give you the gift of the rhyme, like tequila and lime - drink a rack of Patron then you find your self rappin , wake up the next morning like "dude what happened?"

    ReplyDelete