About Me

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
"Facts DO NOT cease to exist because they are ignored." I'm a truth-seekin', free-speakin', beat freakin' son of a gun. I'm a Georgian from Germany. I'm a kid in adult's clothing. I'm a philosopher in clown shoes. Do I know me? Well, I know me today, but who will I be tomorrow? Follow along and we'll find out together...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

bad to the bone blues

dun da da da dum, im baaad to the bone
dun da da da dum, lettin all my hoes roam
dun da da da dum, stop callin my phone
dun da da da dum, from a town to rome
dun da da da dum, betta leave me alone
dun da da da dum, cuz its time to go home
dun da da da dum, yeah before i liked ya
dun da da da dum, wit a face so delightful
dun da da da dum, peace lady wont write ya
dun da da da dum, think id rather red sight ya
dun da da da dum, and when i load this here rifle
dun da da da dum, adios bitch im psycho
BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment